Where are you located?

I've recently relocated to beautiful Banff AB, unfortunately I am not accepting any 2018 wedding bookings in the Grey-Bruce ON area.  

Do you travel outside the Grey-Bruce area?

Yes! I love to travel so I am always up to travel outside my area. Mileage charges will apply at 55 cents per kilometer outside of Grey-Bruce county. 

Do you only photograph weddings?

I am currently focusing on wedding photography but I do family photos, proms, and individual portraits. Contact me with what you have in mind for a quote! 

How would you describe your photography style and working style for weddings? 

I would describe my style as creative photojournalism. I like to blend in to the background and capture moments as they happen but I'm not afraid to take charge and direct for creative photos. I will create moving images using natural and artificial light while using modern techniques that are reflective of your style. 

What kind of equipment do you use at a wedding?

I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark III and often with a 50mm lens in combination with an external flash. I mostly use my flash in the getting ready stage and the wedding reception - sometimes I will use flash at the ceremony but usually avoid it and will always check with my client beforehand if it is acceptable. I shoot in RAW format to provide you with the highest quality edited images. For editing, I use the Photoshop suite and mostly edit in Lightroom to create images that aren't overly processed. 

Do you have a secured online client gallery?

Yes! It is password secured and offers direct download for friends and family with a download code.